Skip to content
- Graphical Descriptions:
- For your data, provide at least two graphs, one for each sample data (5 points) and
- The graphs could be pie chart, histogram, bar chart etc but labelled and clear.
- Numerical Descriptions:
- For the samples from each population, if applicable provide the mean, median, mode, sample standard deviation, inter-quartile range, and five-number summary. (15 points)
- You should conduct two statistical studies, one of [estimation study (using 95% confidence interval) and another of correlation & multiple regression]. Your two studies should confirm your analysis.
- Confidence Interval (35 points):
- Find the margin of error for a 95% confidence interval.
- Give the 95% confidence interval.
- Write at least one sentence interpreting your confidence interval in context.
- Correlation and Regression – This is the second option and gradings will be done accordingly (35 points)
- Provide the correlation coefficient.
- Select the dependent and independent variable(s)
- Create a regression model.
- Provide the output.
- Test the regression for validity.
- Interpret your results.
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"