Part 1: Project Selection, Stakeholder Identification, and Stakeholder Analysis
For this assignment, select a project from the following list.
- Office relocation
- Enterprise resource planning (or other large-scale information system)
- Automated car wash with multiple self-serve vacuum stations
- Warehouse shopping center
- County courthouse building
- Other: Subject to approval by instructor. Note that the project must be sufficiently stakeholder-intensive to support creation of the assigned plans.
Then for the chosen project, identify, analyze, and rank in importance the project stakeholders into a stakeholder identification and analysis plan. Use the following areas as a guide to your plan.
- Stakeholder Identification and Analysis,
- Resource Management Plan and RACI (Responsible, Accountable, Consulted, and Informed) Chart,
- Communications Management Plan and Accompanying Table,
- Stakeholder Management Plan,
- Resource Acquisition Plan,
- Team Development Plan,
- Project Performance Reporting Plan, and
- Stakeholder Engagement Monitoring and Control Plan.
Submit your stakeholder identification and analysis plan in the form of a minimum one-page document. Adhere to APA Style when constructing this assignment, including in-text citations and references for all sources that are used. Please note that no abstract is needed.