Study the varied ways that pregnant women receive prenatal care. Select a country (NOT the United States) and, through research and inquiry, answer all of the following questions: Provide as much information that you can find in your own words. No copying and pasting from websites.
*Be creative in your country choice. Pick a country you know very little about?
- What kind of prenatal care do women receive and who delivers that care?
- Where do women give birth?
- Who usually attends a birth?
- Are there any religious rituals that are typical for childbirth?
- Are there any social rituals that accompany birth?
- Do most women breastfeed or bottle feed their babies?
- Do poor women have the same kind of access to prenatal and birthing care that wealthy women do?
- Are there any particularly interesting or unique features to prenatal care in the country you have chosen?