Must answer both questions below:
- What is intersectionality and why is intersectionality so important when thinking about LGBTQ+ issues? (100 words minimum, citations are required for this question)
- Describe the various intersections among queer/sexuality studies and disability studies and queer and disabled individuals. Provide specific examples of how these fields and identities inform and relate to each other. (250 words minimum, citations are required for this question)
Discussion Post Guidelines:
- (20%) Length. See length requirements above
- (40%) Comprehension. Demonstrate an understanding and application of the course readings and any other outside reading you may choose to use to answer the question. All discussion postings are expected to integrate information from at least one of the readings, class materials, and/or from an outside empirical or reputable news source.
- (20%) References. You MUST cite using at least 1 citation per question. You should cite both within the text and provide a full reference at the bottom of your post.
- (20%) Responses. In addition to your post, you have responded to two other posts by classmates