- Imagine you have been asked to work at your organization’s booth at a high school career fair. You and other members of the IT security team must be ready to discuss important topics in IT security with the students on the topic you have been assigned. Your assigned topic is SQL injection attacks.
Write a 1- to 2-page outline of your talking points for the career fair in which you:
- Define SQL injection.
- Identify common SQL injection attacks and explain what each attack does.
- Identify SQL injection detection techniques.
- Identify countermeasures to SQL injection.
- Describe the effectiveness of the SQL injection countermeasures you identified.
- Note: Be sure to consider your audience as you prepare your outline. Your descriptions must be accurate and easily understood by the audience. Make sure you explain any technical jargon in plain terms too. Examples may be especially helpful.
Format any references according to APA guidelines.