ANOVA Interpretation Exercise
Consider the following questions: What are the independent and dependent variables, sample size, treatments, etcetera? What type of ANOVA was used in this scenario? What do the results mean in statistical and practical terms?
In your paper,
- Determine what question(s) the researchers are trying to answer by doing this research.
- Determine the hypotheses being tested. Is the alternative hypothesis directional or nondirectional?
- Identify the independent variable(s), the dependent variable, and the specific type of ANOVA used.
- Determine the sample size and the number of groups from information given in the ANOVA table.
- Discuss briefly the assumptions and limitations that apply to ANOVA.
- Interpret the ANOVA results in terms of statistical significance and in relation to the research question.
The ANOVA Interpretation Exercise assignment
- Must be two to three double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA Style as outlined in the Writing Center’s APA Style (Links to an external site.) resource.
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted