You will be asked to submit a learning portfolio on your learning experience in this course. This is the equivalent of your exam for the class. Much of this work will be completed throughout the semester and you will simply be reflecting on your learning in this course. It is important that you complete all aspects of this assignment to receive credit. You will be assessed on:
· Design, presentation of assignment
· creativity in putting together your materials,
· the level of thoughtfulness and engagement in your answers,
· the EVIDENCE you provide to demonstrate your learning
· spelling, grammar, appropriate paragraphs, etc.