Section 1: Final Capstone Project Plan
You are now in the final stage of the capstone project development. All previous documentation should be combined into one document that will serve as the statement of work for the project. Your goal is to have the CEO of your chosen company and the leadership team approve your strategy recommendations. The presentation should be very detailed in order to address potential concerns and provide support for your recommendations. However, the executive team is only interested in a 30-minute summation. Therefore, you also must create a compelling executive summary that is supported by details that convince the executive team that it should move forward with your recommendation.
Write a 2–3-page executive summary in which you provide a high-level technical overview of your project (Case 10: Chipotle Mexican Grill) where you address the following from the case study:
1. Strategy Development.
2. Innovation and Competitive Analysis.
3. Exploiting Innovation.
4. The Organization’s Response to Change.
Section 2: Closing Processing PowerPoint Presentation
In addition to your detailed executive summary, you must present your findings to the executive team and the venture capital group that along with the executive summary will convince everyone that your solution is optimal.
Your PowerPoint must have speaker notes and these speaker notes must be written as if you were presenting this project to your client. A template is provided for your use. You can modify the template based on your professor’s instructions. Do not omit any information from the template because the information aligns with the rubric. Note: Use the Capstone Project Presentation Template [PPTX].
Prepare a 9–15 slide presentation in which you:
- Include a title slide and a slide in which you provide the purpose and objectives of the presentation.
- Examine your chosen company’s competitive environment.
- Determine your chosen company’s main strengths and weaknesses.
- Determine and evaluate two to three strategies to exploit its innovation breakthroughs.
- Recommend a strategy for your chosen company.
- Advise a key strategic implementation approach.
- Include a summation slide in which you provide the key takeaways for the CEO.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Synthesize project deliverables into an executive summary and presentation of a strategic management process recommendation.