To analyze an organizational chart.
- Identify the type of organizational structure. For your organization
- From the organizational chart, discusses the various lines of communication and reporting. Identify what you have observed to be the formal and informal reporting lines; who the real leaders in this organization are; and issues of power and control. Describe how social and cultural influences of your community are integrated into the delivery of care in your organization
- Describe how generational differences influence organizational culture.
- Incorporate the organization’s mission, vision and strategic plan; including what the future looks like for the organization.
- Discuss how nursing fits into the organization, both now and into the future.
- Must include the actual mission, vision and strategic plan
- Please include the organizational chart in the paper as a visual.
- The paper is to be clear and concise, and students will lose points for improper grammar, punctuation and misspelling.
- The paper is to be 3 – 4 pages in length, excluding the title, abstract and references page.
- Incorporate a minimum of 2 current (published within last five years) scholarly journal articles or primary legal sources (statutes, court opinions) within your work.
- Journal articles and books should be referenced according to current APA style (the library has a copy of the APA Manual).