ACTIVITY #4: “Please view lecture 10 before starting this activity.” Click on the ATTACHED DOCUMENT TO READ TWO PAGES.
***REFER TO Power Point slides 8, 9 and 10 from the lecture to get a better idea of what I’m looking for in your responses!!
- Due Mon. 4/5/21: Download the attached document, fill in your blanks with the corresponding information.
- INCLUDE YOUR PERSONAL CALCULATIONS WHEN YOU SUBMIT. USE THE DOCUMENT OR RETYPE AND INCLUDE WITH YOUR PARAGRAPH. Points will be deducted without your calculation.
- Take your resting heart rate before exercise using the example in the video. This is your baseline.
- Next: Participate in 30 minutes of cardiovascular exercise such as cycling, very brisk walking, jogging, aerobic dance/Zumba, lap swim. PLEASE NOTE: Exercise such as Yoga, weight training, slow walk, Pilates are NOT considered cardiovascular exercises. Take your heart rate again immediately after you stop. Count your number of beats per minute.
- Find your post cardio Heart rate and compare it to the range on the chart provided (also found in the Pp).
- Include in section number 3: Describe your aerobic fitness response using a paragraph of 200 words.
- Describe: What do the numbers show you about your PERSONAL fitness level, your fitness goals, and how do they relate to YOU? Are you working at a challenging enough intensity (60%, 75%) etc. Do you need to work out with less intensity to meet your fitness goals? Are you an athlete and working towards improved sports performance?