Please complete the below problems, and submit your answers in a Word document.
- Go to the SEC’s website (Links to an external site.) and click on search for company filings under filings and forms.
- On the next page, click Company or fund name, ticker symbol, CIK (Central Index Key), file number, state, country, or SIC (Standard Industrial Classification) to search for a company.
- On the next page, search for Starbucks by using their ticker symbol SBUX.
- Scroll down on the next page until you see their 10-K filing and click on documents.
- Click on the first document’s link: d10k.htm.
- Retrieve item 7—Management’s Discussion and Analysis of Financial Condition and Results of Operations (MD&A).
- In a two- to three-page paper (12-point, double spaced), summarize their MD&A and critique it based on the SEC’s plain English concepts.