1. Who are the students with whom you work?
2. What are the particular learning strengths and challenges faced by your students?
3. How is your classroom organized for instruction, in accordance to your students’ varied learning needs?
4. How does the students data impact your instructional support in your unit plan?
5. What pre-assessments did you use to understand your students strengths and challenges?
Please make one-1.5 page to answer these questions.
Teachers PreK(5-6-year-old students) age and special education working with special education students, please be aware when giving answers.
Thank you so much.