Envision an organization (profit, nonprofit, product- or service-driven) with 200 people, in which 20 are identified leaders.With this organization in mind, 5 page in which you:
- Formulate a talent management strategy to encompass the entire talent requirements of the organization.
- Determine the key components of talent management, including identifying, assessing, and developing talent.
- Examine how the talent management process is a strategy for a competitive advantage for your organization.
- Assess how the talent management strategy should change with the anticipation of the organization doubling in 5–6 years.
- Use at least five quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other websites do not quality as academic resources.